Procurement Strategy - Suggestions
In order that procurement delivers maximum benefit to your organisation, you need to set out what your vision of success is and formulate a plan that sets out how you will deliver it - in other words, you need a strategy.
In compiling a procurement strategy for your own organisation, you will need to consider the following issues:
- identify who has overall responsibility for drafting the strategy.
- identify all of the key stakeholders who will need to be consulted in drawing up the strategy.
- the process for signing off the strategy within your organisation.
- once signed off, who will have responsibility for delivery of the strategy.
- how the strategy will be communicated across your organisation.
- developing a plan for regular review of progress against the strategy.
Dylech gwblhau’r Asesiad Risg Cynaliadwyedd ar ddechrau’r broses. Bydd yr Asesiad yn helpu i lywio’r modd y caiff eich manyleb ei llunio.
Esc i gau