Supplier Debriefs - Buyer Benefits
Potential benefits for buyers in providing debriefs are as follows:
- identifies ways of improving the process for next time.
- suggests ways of improving communication.
- makes sure best practice and guidance is updated to reflect any relevant issues that have been highlighted.
- encourages better bids from suppliers in future.
- gets better understanding of how market thinks.
- helps establish a reputation as a fair, open and ethical buyer.
- demonstrates commitment to best practice and openness.
- educates the market that the public sector is value-driven and not cost-driven.
Unsuccessful suppliers find debriefings really helpful so always offer one as it can help them improve for next time.
Esc to close